- Instructor: Brooke Emory
- Difficulty level: Open — Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Body focus: Full body
- How to prepare
- Wear sneakers and clear a space around you big enough for burpees and jumping jacks.
- Exercise mat, towel, water
- Class duration
- Workout structure
- This at home shadow boxing workout class will begin with a light warm up, starting with jumping jacks, squat thrusts and dynamic hip openers. Brooke will lead you through a shadow boxing sequence to gain strength and perfect technique. Finally, you’ll cool down with full body stretches and breathing exercises.
- Class description
- This 30-minute, full-body boxing video builds strength and cardiovascular endurance by keeping you moving the entire class, strengthening muscles in your upper body, lower body and core. You’ll focus on the six core boxing punches: jab, cross, lead hook, back hook, uppercut and back uppercut. Brooke will lead you through punch sequences, incorporating footwork and defense for a true boxing workout. The class is perfect for beginners, and a great foundational class for those at a more advanced level. No equipment needed.
After your trial, you’ll auto-enroll in the plan of your choosing. You can change or cancel any time during your trial. Late cancel or missed classfees apply.
Not ready to start today?
Get an inside look at the classes available in your neighborhood with our fitness city guide.