About the right team member
You’re not afraid to cold call or strike up a conversation with someone you just met. You are always coming up with ways to think outside the box whether it’s crafting a rockin’ pitch deck, putting together a convincing email proposal or getting creative to get someone’s attention!
Our Partnerships team is the key to ClassPass' success. We wouldn't exist without our amazing fitness and wellness partners. In this role, you will be identifying potential businesses to work with, pitching them the value of joining our platform and network and building long-lasting relationships with owners, managers, and staff in creative and fun ways!
This role will be based in either the Houston or Missoula area.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails and inbound lead follow-up
- Maintaining high-volume daily KPIs and metrics
- Research, prospect and sell new studio, gym and wellness partners in target areas to help ClassPass expand its geographic footprint
- Manage your own opportunities by utilizing CRM, email and outreach tools and resources to cultivate and maintain your pipeline
- Regularly communicate successes and roadblocks to your manager to better inform the team’s goals and targets
- Develop creative, fun, and innovative ways to connect and build out your relationships with potential partners and share across the team
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
Skills & Experience
- Two years of sales experience
- Exemplary skills focused on listening and qualifying questions to engage, pitch and close prospects
- Hustle and drive to hit and exceed goals
- Strong phone presence and willingness to make multiple phone, email and social media contacts per day
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Occasional willingness to travel and work in-market to help expand the ClassPass geographic footprint - including taking studio classes
Who we are
ClassPass is revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry by bringing together the world’s best classes and experiences into one app. Founded in 2013 by Payal Kadakia, ClassPass connects members to millions of classes in 30 countries around the globe, and is now available as a wellness benefit with some of the world’s leading employers. We make it easy to prioritize your health, whether you decide to head to a local studio, play an on-demand workout or book yourself a much needed wellness appointment. Over 100 million reservations later, we truly believe that we’re just getting started.
What we believe
At ClassPass, we believe in the power of movement. But we believe in more than just that. We believe in building for the future, creating more opportunities for everyone around the world to live fully and in good health. We believe that we can always push ourselves and our company to be better, and that there is power in the hard things when we’re all working together toward the same goal. We believe in building a diverse company where a sense of belonging is felt by employees, customers and partners alike. And we believe that the secret to ClassPass’ success is its people.
ClassPass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected characteristics.